MovieFanfare is interested in what you have to say about your love for movies. Write a short article discussing your favorite movies, actors or actresses, old movies, rare movies, movie memories, movie reviews or anything movie related and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the article submission guidelines:
- Informative posts that offer readers some benefit.
- Posts with pictures are highly desirable.
- Posts that discuss favorite movies, old movies, rare movies, favorite actors or actresses, movie memories and or anything movie related are welcome.
- Movies Unlimited can only accept submissions via e-mail email@example.com.
- Please make the e-mail subject line “Blog Story Submission.”
- The text of your e-mail must include either your FIRST NAME or your username and please tell Movies Unlimited what name you prefer us to use for the “written by” tagline.
- Posts may be edited for spelling, grammar, content, and length – if something is missing that you feel is important, you can always add it back via a comment.
- Not every submission will get posted – please don’t get upset if your submission isn’t accepted; likewise, we might hold a submission for a short time before posting (especially if it’s a busy day). If something is extremely interesting but we need more details, you may receive a reply e-mail requesting this information.
- Posts will follow a simple format: 2-5 paragraphs in length, 1-2 pictures max (but not required), all website/URLs provided in the text. Please do not contact us if you are affiliated with a retail website and looking to use a guest post on MovieFanFare as a forum to promote your business.
- No websites or links that contain any advertising, language, or images that wouldn’t be safe for an 8-year-old (video links that can be embedded are okay). We reserve the right to make the final call on this.
- Please remember – this is a blog – items will be pushed down the list as new items are added. On a busy day, your post may be 5 or 10 or 20 items down the page.
- We will provide one link to the authors site, which can be a keyword text link within the post or maybe used at the end of the post as a signature.
- Movies Unlimited reserves the right to add links to our retail website on any post.
Posts and Articles That Will Not Be Accepted:
- Having no content relating to movies.
- Adult topics of a sexual nature.
- Posts with profanity
- Poorly written posts.( A few misspellings and one or two grammatical errors that can be easily corrected will be fine, after all we are not perfect).
- Posts that are made entirely of pictures and graphics.
- Site reviews of for profit sites such as e-commerce sites or sites created for Google Adsense.
- All content submitted to moviesunlimited.com by guest bloggers/authors may be published after it has gone through an editorial process that may or may not require changes to the original content. There is no guarantee that a submission will be published.
- All content submitted to moviesunlimited.com will be deemed the property of Movies Unlimited, but the original author shall remain the author of record.
- Guest bloggers should submit only original posts and select an appropriate category, Movies Unlimited has a pretty broad range of topics.
- These terms maybe changed and amended at any given time.
- The Staff of Movies Unlimited have the right to decline publication of any article, post, or comment.
- By submitting an article you have indicate you have read the Guest blogger Terms and Guidelines.