The biggest movie news right now is the new trailer for the next Star Wars film, The Rise of Skywalker. Set to hit theaters this December, this ninth film in the sci-fi space franchise will wrap up the story of Luke, Leia, Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo, Chewbacca, et al. (Don’t worry though, as there will likely be new Star Wars films from now until the end of time, indeed both the creators of Game of Thrones and The Last Jedi‘s Rian Johnson are working on brand new trilogies as you read this). We thought we’d take advantage of this latest wave of Star Wars mania to ask you about your memories about seeing these films in theaters. So we’d like you to answer any or all of the following questions in the comments:
– What was the first Star Wars film you saw in the theater?
– How many Star Wars films have you seen during their initial theatrical exhibition?
– What are your memories of what the crowd reactions were like to these movies? Do you remember any specific scene that got a huge response? If so, what was it?
– Which Star Wars movie did you see theatrically the most and why?
– What was the longest line you ever had to wait in to get tickets to see a Star Wars film?
Also feel free to share with us any of your memories about seeing these films theatrically. The comments section may not be a galaxy far, far away, but it is a fun place to share your thoughts on these unforgettable movies and characters. So have fun and remember, the Force will be with you, always!