Below are movie titles with their taglines—except they’re wrong.
The tags may seem appropriate for the accompanying films but they really belong with another movie from the list.
Can you put the two parts correctly together again?
- The Amazing Colossal Man – Science transformed him into a monster. Love changed him even more! (A)
- The Birds – A new—and altogether different—screen excitement (B)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde – What does he become? What kind of monster? (C)
- Dracula – Suspense and shock beyond anything you have seen or imagined (D)
- Edward Scissorhands – The story of the strangest passion the world has ever known (E)
- The Fly – It chills you. Half-man! Half-monster! (F)
- Friday the 13th – When will it stop? (G)
- I Was a Teenage Werewolf – It stuns the imagination (H)
- The Invisible Man – His story will touch you even though he can’t (I)
- M – You may see it only once, but that will be enough (J)
- Mildred Pierce – The most amazing motion picture of our time! (K)
- The Nutty Professor – Hunted by men…sought by women (L)
- Psycho – A mother’s love leads to murder (M)
- Swamp Thing – For your own good we urge you to not see it alone (N)
- The Third Man – Catch me if you can (O)
Triple-click here for answer key:
1-G ; 2-D ; 3-F ; 4-E ; 5-I
6-N ; 7-J ; 8-K ; 9-O ; 10-H
11-M ; 12-C ; 13-B ; 14-A ; 15-L
Have a favorite scream queen? Checkout our video podcast: Boo-tiful Screamers