Hey there film lovers! A while back MovieFanFare ran a piece asking you about your first movie scare. Your response was tremendous, and because it is Halloween it seems like today would be the perfect time for you to sound off about more of your thoughts the horror genre in general.
So here’s what we would like to know your opinions on:
• What is your favorite horror film and why? Least favorite?
• What is the scariest movie you have ever seen and why?
• How do you think contemporary horror films compare to the classics? Is it even fair to compare them? Discuss.
• Who is your favorite film monster? (As you can tell from the picture you see here I have a soft spot for The Creature from the Black Lagoon).
• What combination of elements result in a truly scary film?
• What (if any) fright flick would you like to see remade and why?
That’s it. Let us know the answers to any and all of these questions in the comments. I’m sure your insights will be as illuminating as a full moon! Happy Halloween from MovieFanFare!